Pet Corner International Deer field Florida.

7 of 10 Pet Corner International reviews

Do not sign a check for this company unless they can give you 8 successful dealers with names telephone numbers and addresses.This is a company that is not transparent.

I have 16,000 dollars in storage of inventory that does not sell. Retail pet stores are not interested in this product even on consignment because the margins are to low at 30% They work on 50 to 60 % margins except for pet food which is at 30%, but that is what brings consumers into the store. The product is priced to high at 19.95. Once more the company is just interest in selling initial inventory.

They do not have any dealership interactivity. They do not have dealership forums on line or do they have meetings to discuss better ways to market the product which does not sell anyway. I have offered my inventory to other dealers fo 50% no one returned a call or email. The company itself is not interested in taking it back either.

I asked why, they said it was used. Not one bottle was ever opened. You would think if they were doing so well they would jump on the offer. Ask them who is the owner is, ask them what there sales were for the last two years, When they tell you they have 60 distributors ask them for names and places you could contact them.

They only give you the same two who have the same answers you want to hear.Both of them I offered my inventory for 50% less both of them never returned my call or email.

Do not get involved with PET CORNER INTERNATIONAL.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
7 of 10 Pet Corner International reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
washington distr

Mar 02, 2012 #441669

i am a dist. in wa. state.. i have no interest in all the negativity, i bought the 38000.00 level of dist. has it moved like i hoped?... answer no!.. whose fault?....mine!!!! i needed to pound the pavement myself and put some real effort... has it helped?...answer...YES!...NOW IT DOESNT HELP WHEN PEOPLE WHO FAIL ...BLAME PCI...is pci at fault?..YES!! BUT!!!!!!! THIS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT QUESTION...OR FACT I SHOULD SAY... IS IT A GOOD PRODUCT?...ANSWER YES!!! ALL THE PEOPLE I KNOW THAT HAVE TRIED IT ON THEIR DOGS INCLUDING MYSELF LIKE THE PRODUCT... so its like this ... we gotta make something good from this or we all lose!! so my hope is this.... we all admit the fact that it is a good product...yes we got some bad pub. right now...but we can change things..so i hope you like me can look for the good out of this and do our very best to make the PRODUCT!!! SUCCEED!!

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.